- Title Pages
- Tables and Figures
- About the Contributors
- Chapter 1 The Crisis of Social Democracy
- Chapter 2 The Long Depression, the Great Crash and Socialism in Western Europe
- Chapter 3 Social Democracy in Crisis: Outlining the Trends in Western Europe
- Chapter 4 The Positions and Fortunes of Social Democratic Parties in East Central Europe
- Chapter 5 Rethinking Public Expenditure from a Social Democratic Perspective
- Chapter 6 Social Democracy in Crisis? What crisis?
- Chapter 7 Can the Swedish Social Model Survive the Decline of the Social Democrats?
- Chapter 8 Multiculturalism, Right-Wing Populism and the Crisis of Social Democracy
- Chapter 9 Labour Markets, Welfare States and the Dilemmas of European Social Democracy
- Chapter 10 Class Politics and the Social Investment Welfare State
- Chapter 11 Labour, Skills and Education in Modern Socio-Economic Development: Can there be a Social Democratic Economic and Industrial Policy in a Globalised Economy?
- Chapter 12 From Single Market to Social Market Economy: Is There Room for Solidarity?
- Chapter 13 Social Democracy and Security
- Chapter 14 Multilevel Social Democracy: Centralisation and Decentralisation
- Chapter 15 Conclusion
- The Crisis of Social Democracy in Europe
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.