- Title Pages
- Archive sources
- 1 The making of an internationalist
- 2 The humanising of an intellectual
- 3 The discovery of Gandhi
- 4 Quaker interventions
- 5 The 1930s
- 6 The Second World War
- 7 To India with the Friends’ Ambulance Unit
- 8 Campaigning in Britain and the USA
- 9 Indian independence and its aftermath
- 10 India and the quest for a sustainable world order
- Appendix: Fritz Berber in the Second World War
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.