- Title Pages
- 1. Introduction
- Chapter 1 Usurpers of Men? Gender, Work and Political Identities
- Chapter 2 Socialist Women, the ILP and the ‘Politics of the Kitchen’
- Chapter 3 Class Fragmentation: Respectability, Religion and Residence
- Chapter 4 ‘A Docile Workforce’? Women, Work and Political Identity
- Chapter 5 Socialist Women, Feminists and Feminism
- Chapter 6 The Politics of Marriages of Conflict
- Chapter 7 Marriage, Mothering and Political Identity
- Chapter 8 Gender and the Politics of Everyday Life
- Primary Sources
- Printed Primary Sources/Newspapers and Contemporary Journals
- Published Primary Sources/Books Contemporary
- Published Secondary Sources
- Internet Resources
- Oral Testimonies
- Gender and Political Identities in Scotland, 1919-1939
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.