- Title Pages
- List of Illustrations
- Introduction Deleuze and Guattari <i>and</i> Contemporary Art
- Chapter 1 The Politics of the Scream in a Threnody
- Chapter 2 A Shift Towards the Unnameable
- Chapter 3 The Heterogenesis of Fleeing
- Chapter 4 Anita Fricek: Contemporary Painting as Institutional Critique
- Chapter 5 Capitalism and Schizophrenia and Consensus: Of Relational Aesthetics<sup>*</sup>
- Chapter 6 The Practice and Anti-Dialectical Thought of an ‘Anartist’
- Chapter 7 Ethologies of Software Art: What Can a Digital Body of Code Do?
- Chapter 8 Fractal Philosophy (And the Small Matter of Learning How to Listen): Attunement as the Task of Art
- Chapter 9 An Art Scene as Big as the Ritz: The Logic of Scenes
- Chapter 10 Abstract Humour, Humorous Abstraction
- Chapter 11 From Aesthetics to the Abstract Machine: Deleuze, Guattari and Contemporary Art Practice
- Chapter 12 Traps Against Capture
- Chapter 13 Sign and Information: On Anestis Logothetis’ Graphical Notations
- Chapter 14 Anti-Electra: Totemism and Schizogamy
- Chapter 15 Unimaginable Happenings: Material Movements in the Plane of Composition
- Chapter 16 Bloodcrystalpollenstar<sup>1</sup>
- Notes on Contributors
- Deleuze and Contemporary Art
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.