- Title Pages
- Introduction: Deleuze and New Technology
- Chapter 1 Deleuze and Machines: A Politics of Technology?
- Chapter 2 Of Rhizomes, Smooth Space, War Machines and New Media
- Chapter 3 Deleuze's Objectile: From Discipline to Modulation
- Chapter 4 How to Surf: Technologies at Work in the Societies of Control
- Chapter 5 Chemical-ControlTM®: From the Cane to the Pill
- Chapter 6 Politics in the Age of Control
- Chapter 7 Smash the Strata! A Programme for Techno-Political ®evolution
- Chapter 8 Deleuze and the Internet
- Chapter 9 Swarming: Number versus Animal?
- Chapter 10 The Body Without Organs and Internet Gaming Addiction
- Chapter 11 Deleuze's Concept in the Information-Control Continuum
- Chapter 12 Illusionary Perception and Cinema: Experimental Thoughts on Film Theory and Neuroscience
- Chapter 13 Surface Folds: The Archival Events of New Medialised Art
- Notes on Contributors
- Deleuze and New Technology
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.