- Title Pages
- Acknowledgements and Thanks
- List of Illustrations
- 1. Introduction: The Formation of the Genre
- 2. Science Fiction Films in the 1950s
- 3. Spaced Out: Between the ‘Golden Years’
- 4. The Masculine Subject of Science Fiction in the 1980s Blockbuster Era
- 5. Gender Blending and the Feminine Subject in Science Fiction Film
- 6. Alien Others: Race and the Science Fiction Film
- 7. Generic Performance and Science Fiction Cinema
- 8. Conclusion: The Technology of Science Fiction Cinema
- Films Cited
- Science Fiction Cinema
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.