- Title Pages
- Preface and acknowledgements
- Chapter 1 Life I: Duns and Oxford
- Chapter 2 Life II: Paris, Oxford, Cambridge, and Cologne
- Chapter 3 Two critical text revolutions
- Chapter 4 Logic matters
- Chapter 5 Ars obligatoria
- Chapter 6 Conceptual devices
- Chapter 7 Ontology
- Chapter 8 Epistemology
- Chapter 9 Argument, proof, and science
- Chapter 10 Physics
- Chapter 11 Individuality, individuals, will, and freedom
- Chapter 12 Ethical structures and issues
- Chapter 13 The philosophical theory of God
- Chapter 14 John Duns, Aristotle, and philosophy
- Chapter 15 Historical dilemmas concerning Duns Scotus’ thought
- Chapter 16 Philosophy in a new key – extrapolations and perspectives
- The Philosophy of John Duns Scotus
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.