- Title Pages
- 1. To What Problem Does The Archaeology of Knowledge Respond?
- 2 Gaston Bachelard: Construction and Temporal Discontinuity
- 3 Jean Cavaillès: Grounding Thought in its Own History
- 4 Michel Serres: Mathematics, Epistemology, History
- 5 Michel Serres: Atomism
- 6 The Mathematical A Priori
- 7 Temporal Dispersion
- Part I Introduction
- Part II The Discursive Regularities
- Part III The Statement and the Archive
- Part IV Archaeological Description
- Part V Conclusion
- Closing Remarks
- Works by Foucault
- Works by Jean CavaillÈs
- Works by Michel Serres
- Other Works
- Foucault's Archaeology
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.