- Title Pages
- Notes on the Contributors
- 1. Punk Cinema
- 2. Italian Neorealist Influences
- 3. The French New Wave: New Again
- Sincerity and Irony
- 5. DVD and the New Cinema of Complexity
- 6. Digital Technologies and the Poetics of Performance
- 7. Navigating Chaos
- 8. Non-Linear Narrative
- 9. Making It Real
- 10. Dogma Brothers: Lars Von Trier and Thomas Vinterberg
- 11. Mike Figgis: Time Code and the Screen
- 12. What was the Neo-Underground and What Wasn't: A First Reconsideration of Harmony Korine
- 13. Repo Man: Reclaiming the Spirit of Punk With Alex Cox
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.