- Title Pages
- A Note on Transliteration and Dates
- Introduction: Islamic Finance in the Global Economy
- 1 Islamic Finance in Theory and Practice
- 2 Islam, Economics and Finance
- 3 Riba, Gharar, and the Moral Economy of Islam in Historical and Comparative Perspective
- 4 The Evolution of Modern Islamic Finance
- 5 Islamic Finance and the Global Political Economy
- 6 Country Differences
- 7 Financial Products and Instruments
- 8 Strategic, Managerial, and Cultural Issues
- 9 Economic Issues: Islamic Finance and Development
- 10 Regulatory Issues and Challenges: Global Norms and Religious Constraints
- 11 Islamic Finance and Politics: Guilt by Association
- 12 Religious Issues and Challenges: Defining Islam and Interpreting the Shariah
- Conclusion: Islamic Finance and the Global Financial Meltdown
- Islamic Finance in the Global Economy
- Edinburgh University Press
Edinburgh Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.